Place Names of New Brunswick: Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Introduction | Alphabetical Listing | County Listing | Indexes | Definitions
Located on W side of Grand Bay, 4.33 km ENE of the town of Grand Bay
and 9.6 km NW of Saint John
city center: Lancaster Parish
, St. John County
: The station located here was first called Stevens
and then renamed Acamac in 1902 by the Canadian Pacific Railway: PO Stevens
1880-1958: now part of the city of Saint John.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.
4912 x 3485 - 3.5 mb