Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Community name search
Located on W side of the St. John River, 2.58 km E of Hawkshaw
: Dumfries Parish
, York County
: the estate was named by John Saunders (1754-1834), the chief justice of New Brunswick: PO 1885-1916: in 1898 Barony was a farming settlement with 1 post office, 2 churches and a population of 100.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.