GNB
Provincial Archives of New Brunswick
comment For patrons visiting the archives in Fredericton, we are currently experiencing a disruption in elevator service. As a result, this eliminates our wheelchair access. We are endeavouring to correct this as soon as possible and will notify the public as soon as it is rectified.

Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present

Community name search    

Exhibit Home | Alphabetical Listing | County Listing | Indexes | Definitions


arrow Harvey Parish
Skip Navigation Links
Description
Albert County: created in 1838 from part of Hopewell Parish and a small portion of St. John County and named for Sir John Harvey (1777-1852), lieutenant-governor of New Brunswick from 1837-1841: Harvey Parish included Alma Parish until 1855.

County : Albert

County location in province
---
Albert

County map showing parishes
---
+ Zoom in
Albert


4.7.3