GNB
Provincial Archives of New Brunswick
comment For patrons visiting the archives in Fredericton, we are currently experiencing a disruption in elevator service. As a result, this eliminates our wheelchair access. We are endeavouring to correct this as soon as possible and will notify the public as soon as it is rectified.

Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present

Community name search    

Exhibit Home | Alphabetical Listing | County Listing | Indexes | Definitions


arrow Hillsborough Parish
Skip Navigation Links
Description
Albert County: established as a Nova Scotian township in 1765 and became part of New Brunswick as the Parish of Hillsborough (Westmorland County) in 1786: named for Wills Hill (1718-1793), Earl of Hillsborough and the lord commissioner of trade and plantations: Hillsborough Parish included Coverdale Parish until 1828.

County : Albert

County location in province
---
Albert

County map showing parishes
---
+ Zoom in
Albert


4.7.3