Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Community name search
Located 2.27 km NW of Watt Junction
: Saint James Parish
, Charlotte County
: named for Wheeler Lawrence in 1853 when the St. Andrews and Quebec Railway was built: PO 1871-1969: in 1871 it had a population of 100: in 1898 Lawrence Station was a farming and lumbering settlement line with 1 post office, 1 store, 1 church and a population of 75.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.