Place Names of New Brunswick: Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Introduction | Alphabetical Listing | County Listing | Indexes | Definitions
Located on the Bay of Fundy, 3.21 km SW of Lorneville
on the road to Black Beach
and 15.27 km SW of Saint John
: Lancaster Parish
, St. John County
: formerly called Irishtown: in 1866 Irishtown was a fishing community with approximately 25 families: included the settlement of Pisarinco West: PO Pisarinco West
1893-1902: PO Seaview
1903-1913: Seaview is now within the city of Saint John.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.
2783 x 3909 - 2.4 mb