Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Community name search
Located 4.19 km WNW of Alderwood
, on the road to Haut Tilley Road
: Saint-Isidore Parish
, Gloucester County
: named for Sir Samuel Leonard Tilley (1818-1896), lieutenant-governor of New Brunswick: PO 1885-1968: in 1898 Tilley Road was a farming settlement with 1 post office and a population of 150.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.