< Return to previous page : New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Land Company
Sketch of proposed town of Stanley now being erected and settled by the New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Land Company / D. Harry. – [ca. 11 October 1834]. – 1 sketch : pencil & ink ; 30 x 48 cm, mounted on paper. The locations of the shingle maker’s camp, the mill dam, the blacksmith’s shop, the ox shed, the men’s house, the millwright’s house and workshed, the store and storekeeper’s house, the tavern, a dwelling, and several other landmarks are shown. Scale: 1 chain = 66 feet. Note: Title continues, shewing its present state, October 11th 1834 also part of the new road lately cut by them from the Royal Road. MC1284-MS5-Vol1 New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Land Company fonds, p.1, PANB.