Pioneers, Ploughs, and Politics: New Brunswick Planned Settlements
| New Denmark
< Return to previous page : 20th Century Colonization
Allardville log chapel, Allardville, N.B. – [193-]. – 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 18 cm. Photographer unknown. Construction of the chapel began in the spring of 1933. It was consecrated by His Excellency Mgr. P.-A. Chiasson on 28 October 1934. P93-G-9, Travel Bureau photographs, collection, (Gloucester County), PANB.
Note: Certain restrictions apply to the use of these images. Please consult our usage policy.