Place Names of New Brunswick: Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Introduction | Alphabetical Listing | County Listing | Indexes | Definitions
Located 8.57 km NW of Mispec
and 1.31 km E of Saint John
: Simonds Parish
, St. John County
: included Red Head
: PO 1908-1948: in 1866 Red Head was a farming community with about 29 families: Alexander Pedler was a physician and James Fox, John Lee and James Lee were brick manufacturers: in 1898 Red Head had 1 church and a population of 75: PO Little River
1908-1954: now within the city of Saint John.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.
4912 x 3485 - 3.5 mb