Place Names of New Brunswick: Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Introduction | Alphabetical Listing | County Listing | Indexes | Definitions
Located on the St. John River, 5.22 km W of Saint John
: Lancaster Parish
, St. John County
: named for Archibald Fitz-Randolph who, along with Charles P. Baker, set up a sawmill and lime burning operation in 1870: PO 1892-1959: in 1898 Randolph was a lumbering community with 1 post office, 1 store, 1 sawmill, 1 large lime kiln, a quarry and a population of 300: included the community of Green Head: in 1871 Green Head had a population of 75: Randolph is now within the city of Saint John.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.
4912 x 3485 - 3.5 mb