Place Names of New Brunswick: Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Introduction | Alphabetical Listing | County Listing | Indexes | Definitions
Located on E side of the St. John River, 5.37 km WSW of Pelletiers Mill
: Saint-François Parish
, Madawaska County
: first called Upper St. Francis: PO Upper St. Francis
1871-1893: renamed for Robert Connors, a lumberman (1835-1895) who was originally from Nova Scotia: PO Connor
1893-1947: in 1898 Connors was a station on the Témiscouata Railway and a settlement with 1 post office, 2 stores, 1 hotel, 1 sawmill, 2 churches and a population of 200: PO Connors
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.
3758 x 2990 - 1.9 mb