Finance and Treasury Board
Provincial Archives of New Brunswick
Exhibits and Education Tools
Place Names of New Brunswick: Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Community name search
Located 5.16 km W of
, on the road to
: first called Coys Mills: in 1866 Coys Mills was a farming community with approximately 7 resident families, including the families of James Coy and Gershom Coy: renamed Clarks Corners when post office was created: PO
1883-1912, and 1919-1929 with H.F. Clark as first postmaster: in 1898 Clarks Corners was a farming settlement with 1 post office and a population of 75.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.
3751 x 2756 - 2.4 mb
Other communities within the vicinity of
* Distances and bearings were calculated by using the latitude and longitude of the community.
© Copyright 1998-2020
| 5425 users