Where is Home? New Brunswick Communities Past and Present
Community name search
Located on E side of Inglewood Manor, 3.71 km N of Grand Bay
: Westfield Parish
, Kings County
: in 1898 Ingleside was a community with a population of 20: in 1898 and 1904 it was a flag station on the Canadian Pacific Railway: the flag station was originally called Brandy Point: PO Leighside
1911-1946: Ingleside became part of Grand Bay.
County location in province
County map showing parishes
New Brunswick cadastral maps show the basic features of the province along with the boundaries, lot number, and grantee’s name for land granted by the province. These maps are cumulative, showing all grants regardless of date.
the full size version.